This spacious, detached villa on a generous, sunny plot with plenty of privacy is located directly next to the beautiful Kennemerduinen. Architect-designed villa Duinzigt was built in 1910 and was one of the first houses to be build.
The house was beautifully expanded in 2010 and two extra bedrooms with air-conditioning and an extra bathroom were created on the 1st floor.
The various rooms offer a great view of the gorgeously mature landscaped garden and a permanent view of the dunes behind the house. Plenty of large windows make sure the house bathes in wonderful natural light.The large patio that extends across the entire width of the house is accessible via the large sliding doors. The outdoor fireplace makes for comfortable outdoor seating through out most of the year. Furthermore the grounds include a closed shed, a shelter for bikes, a fun treehouse with a crow's nest and ample parking. The house is also accessible via the rear entrance by bike or on foot. Various primary schools, secondary schools, shops, sport facilities, beach, dunes and public transport can be found in the vicinity.
Year of construction: approx. 1910. Living area: 263m². Volume: 1,020m³. Plot size: 930m².
Entrance, hallway with Belgian bluestone tile floor, deep cupboard and toilet with sink, exceptionally large, open and light living area with lovely view of the garden, natural stone open fireplace, solid oak herringbone parquetry with border, playing/television area, floor heating, luxurious semi-open-plan kitchen (2016) with handleless cabinets and various built-in appliances, utility room/storage room with utility sink, connection for washing appliances and doors to the front and back. Basement with headroom, atmospheric, multifunctional study/room with parquet floor and mantelpiece (heater) at the front of the house with bay window and walk-in closet.
Hallway, large bathroom with beautiful view of the dunes, "Philip Starck" bath, rain shower, toilet, double wash basin, urinal and floor heating, master bedroom with closets with sliding doors, four bedrooms with built-in closets and shutters, second bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and floor heating.
Play/storage room with central heating boiler accessible via open staircase (headroom).
· Attractive location in the heart of nature reserve “ De Kennemerduinen” with permanent views.
· Lovely natural light throughout the house due to many windows.
· The whole house is fitted with double glazing.
· Alarm system present.
· Awning and lovely shutters inside.
· Mechanical ventilation.
· Completely new roof in 2010 fitted with roof insulation.
· Large, landscaped front yard with multiple parking spaces.
· Architect-designed, landscape, sunny garden with various patios.
· Own well with sprinkler system.
· Overhangs around house fitted with lighting and garden lighting.
· Paintwork: 2016.
· Possibility to realise a garage with story of 50m².
· Possibility to realise a pool.
· For layout and dimensions, see floor plans.
· Delivery in consultation.
· FOR RENT: Rent € 4,500 per month (partly upholstered) excluding user charges.