Real estate agent
+31 6 41 19 42 01
Living in style beside the waterway with your own mooring place before the door.
This highly luxurious and modern residence possesses a combination of characteristics which are unique in this region, such as:
- A superb living space of no less than 330 m2, not including the indoor garage of ca. 30 m2.
- A private mooring space before the door in the ‘Kwaakhaven’: a private inland waterway with mooring places for residents
- A splendid garden measuring ca. 12.5 x 9 m. offering plenty of privacy, perfectly positioned towards the SW.
- Ideally located for schools and sports clubs, Leiden Central Station and the centres of both Oegstgeest and Leiden.
The ‘Kwaakhaven’ is built around an inner harbour which is the private property of the 19 adjacent houses. From here it is a short cruise to the Kaag or to Leiden's inner city. A ramp gives access with your car or bike to the double garage or separate bicycle storage room beneath the property. Always dry and very safe. The properties were completed in 2008 and satisfy the highest standards of building materials and insulation.
The property is situated in a child-friendly neighbourhood at the edge of a nature reserve and just round the corner from Oud Poelgeest manor and country estate. The neighbourhood now has a variety of facilities of its own, such as a playground, primary school, creche, gym and a medical centre.
Basement: garage with electric door, suitable for two cars, large (bicycle) storage room, hall with understairs cupboard, indoor storage room equipped with wine cellar. Finally, a very large room, with natural daylight, which is currently used as a ‘family-room’ (ca. 30 m2!).
Ground floor: entrance with meter cupboard, spacious hallway, toilet. The generous living space on the ground floor is divided into three parts;
- a luxurious and modern, fully equipped kitchen
- the living-dining room facing the garden, with conservatory and custom-built cupboards. The double patio doors open onto the recently refurbished terrace and the raised and newly landscaped garden.
- the living room/TV room at the front of the property, which can be closed off with a sliding partition; this room benefits from an open fireplace and a magnificent view over the water of the inner harbour.
1st floor: landing, toilet, bedroom 1 to the rear, measuring ca. 11 m2. A spacious master bedroom to the rear which benefits from two walk-in wardrobes and a modern en-suite bathroom, equipped with bath, double walk-in shower, and double washbasin. And finally, a very spacious and light office/bedroom of ca. 26 m2 at the front of the property, again with a stunning view of the harbour.
2nd floor: an ideal floor for children. Here you will find a spacious landing, a separate toilet, three more-or-less equal, good-sized bedrooms and one spacious bathroom equipped with bath, shower and double washbasin. The landing also offers access to a large, sunny roof terrace. A loft ladder gives access to the (storage) attic with standing height.
All in all, a UNIQUE property for Oegstgeest, in an outstanding location. Definitely worth viewing!